Our team provides integrated legal services which combine expertise and extensive experience of both lawyers and insolvency practitioners.
We cover the entire panel of pre-insolvency and insolvency transactions, such as pre-insolvency protection of creditors’ rights, restructurings of distressed companies, court representation under insolvency proceedings and related regulatory advice such as in the case of close-out netting.
Our restructuring & insolvency legal services are based on our team knowledge and experience, dedicated to provide high quality pragmatic advice which is both commercially sound and cost effective.
We have been involved in insolvency proceedings and restructurings from several perspectives, while acting for distressed companies, large lender groups, agents to syndicated lending groups, commercial creditors and lenders/financial institutions.
The expOur partners have recently advised or assisted:
- a major international real estate fund in connection with the restructuring and insolvency of certain of its subsidiaries;
- a leading Romanian bank as coordinating bank in connection with arrangements in relation to the restructuring of indebtedness of Romanian retail groups;
- several Romanian companies, acting as both debtors or creditors, under insolvency proceedings;
- Romanian directors in connection with the specific liability claims regulated under the Romanian insolvency law;
- large international companies in connection with the claims as creditors of companies in the insolvency proceedings opened against the latter.